Some significant things to happen in my life:
1. Finished my freshman year in college and started my sophomore year (Though technically I'm a junior credits wise)
2. Made the Dean's List both semesters.
3. Made a promise to myself that I won't be afraid to be honest and share my opinion and I'd really live my life, not just sit on the sidelines and watch other people do things. (I know, sounds cliche, but Imma carpe dat diem, yo).
4. Started running seriously. Got third fastest woman in my age group in a 5k. Ran a 10k and a half marathon.
6. Got accepted as an RA at my school.
7. Became a tutor for Biology
8. Was in two piano recitals. (My username is Rachmaninoff and Chopin put together, so if you pronounce it Rah Choppin in your head you're pronouncing it wrong)
9. Shadowed two orthopedic surgeons and decided that's what I want to do with my life.
10. I never have to take another Calculus class in my life. So freaking happy to be done with that vile subject.
11. Met a ton of new people!
Some significant art things:
1. Started doing digital art and improved my art overall
2. Got 662 watchers
3. Got a Daily Deviation!
Can't think of anything else right now.
BRING IT ON, NEW YEAR. If I could chest bump God right now I totally would.
And some fellow deviants who have stood out to me as either being very friendly to me or always taking the time to be supportive of my work!
WalkinginDreamlight Treasures-Of-Wisdom PandaLovesAll Goddess-Mayura MagicXwitcH KawaiiHarukaChan InnAblaze JonnyAltezza Shidaku shinjistar Meorow stipend indri320609 kniggets Rovanna echgrl rainylake Kpop-44 MattNguyen KitKat-K LadyKuki Spudfuzz
To everyone else who is very friendly and supportive, thank you! And if you're one of the people who basically always leaves a comment but I haven't mentioned you above, I'm really sorry! I really do appreciate it and I did my best to remember! Even though I always recognize the username when I see it, it's hard to remember to put each one, especially if it has a lot of numbers or is similar to other usernames. Please be like "HEY I ALWAYS COMMENT ON YOUR STUFF, HILLARY!" or send me a note or something (Seriously though). I always like people to know when I appreciate them.